Home People Faculty All Faculty
School of Mathematics
Analysis and PDEs
Juhi Jang is interested in the analysis of partial differential equations arising from fluid mechanics and kinetic theory with a focus on physical phenomena driven by gravity and diffusion. Her recent research interests include stability theory of compressible fluids, hydrodynamic limit from kinetic theory, and boundary value problems for Fokker-Planck equations.
- 2007 Ph.D. Mathematics, Brown University
- 2007 - 2008 Visiting member, Institute for Advanced Study
- 2008 - 2010 Courant Instructor, New York University
- 2010 - 2014 Assistant Professor, University of California Riverside
- 2014 - 2015 Associate Professor, University of California Riverside
- 2015 - 2016 von Neumann fellow, Institute for Advanced Study
- 2015 - present Associate Professor, University of Southern California
- / /
- School of Mathematics, Korea Institute for Advanced Study
- 85 Hoegiro Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul 02455, Republic of Korea.