Home Centers & Programs AI and Natural Sciences People
AI and Natural Sciences
The structural and functional principles of complex systems at various scales, including cellular metabolic network and ecological, social, and economic systems, are studied by large-scale data analysis and mathematical modeling. Based on statistical physics, the concepts and methods of complex network theory and data science are applied.
- 2003 : Ph.D. in Physics, Seoul National University
- 2003 - 2004 : Postdoctoral researcher, Center for Theoretical Physics, Seoul National University
- 2004 - 2006 : Postdoctoral researcher, Saarland University
- 2006 - 2009 : Postdoctoral researcher, University of Notre Dame and Northeastern University
- 2009 - 2020 : Professor, Inha University
- 2020 - present : Professor, Korea Institute for Advanced Study
- Office: 7306 / TEL) 82-2-958-3881 /
- AI and Natural Sciences, Korea Institute for Advanced Study
- 85 Hoegiro Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul 02455, Republic of Korea.