Tel (Fax) : 82-2-958-XXXX
- Desktop PC is provided for visitors with an assigned office. If you bring your own laptop, you can use the Internet service will be available after IP registration. For IP registration, please visit Wireless Network Application page.
- In every office and dormitory, a network cable is ready to be connected. And, wireless network access is also available upon request. For the wireless network access, IP registration is necessary and can be made at Wireless Network Application page.
In apartments, the Internet service is available through the outside network system, ' KT Netspot '. For this, KT Netspot program should be installed in your laptop. You can find an installation CD with a guide instruction, which contains an ID and password, in your apartment living room.
- Contact: ext. 3806 or
- Webmail service is available for all KIAS members and long-term visitors. For this, please contact the each school staff. .
- Homepages for conferences and personal sites upload service can be provided upon request. A design template can be also provided for conference homepage construction. For more information on this, please contact ext. 3771 or .
- Network printers are accessible from PCs. In the Windows environment, they are designated as follow:
- Building 1, 5th floor (Rm1519), Multifunction printer: Xerox ApeosPort-IV C4470
Building 1, 4th floor (Rm1422), Multifunction printer: Xerox DocuCentre-III C5500
Building 1, 3rd floor (Rm1310), Multifunction printer: Xerox ApeosPort-III C3300
Building 7, 3rd floor (Rm7304), Black and white printer: Hp LaserJet 9050
- To connect printers to your PC or laptop, please visit How to Connect to Printer page.
- High performing parallel clusters in Linux environment and computation servers for Maple, Matlab, Mathematica programs are being operated at KIAS. After creating an account, you are eligible to access. For an account application, please visit Computer Account Application page.
- KIAS provides the following software programs for members and visitors:
Hangul 2002, Hangul 2003, Hangul 2007 Window XP Professionals, Office 2002, Office 2003, Office 2007 Common Utility Virus vaccine program, Altools
For computational software such as Mathematica, Maple, Matlab & various compilers, you need to get an account for computational servers visit Computer Account Application page.
Illegal software downloads are strictly prohibited in office PCs at KIAS. For more questions, please contact ext. 3806 or .
- Copy and fax machines are available in the Rm 1310(Bldg. 1), Rm 1422 (Bldg. 1), and Rm 7304 (Bldg. 7). For further assistance,
- please contact ext. 3806 or .