Tel (Fax) : 82-2-958-XXXX
- Desktop PCs are provided for visitors with assigned offices. If you bring your own laptop, you can use the Internet service which will be available after IP registration. For IP registration, visit Wireless Network Application page.
- In every office and dormitory room, a network cable is ready to be connected. Wireless network access is also available upon request. For wireless network access, IP registration is necessary and can be made at Wireless Network Application page.
In the apartments, internet service is available through an external network system, ' KT Netspot '. For this, KT Netspot program should be installed in your laptop. You can find an installation CD with a reference manual, which contains an ID and password, in your apartment living room.
- Contact: ext. 3806 or
- Webmail service is available to all KIAS members and long-term visitors. Contact the staff member of your School for more information.
- Upload services for conference websites and personal webpages are available upon request. A design template can be also provided for conference website construction. For more information on this, please contact ext. 3771 or .
- Network printers are accessible from PCs. In the Windows environment, they are designated as follow:
- Building 1, 5th floor (Rm1519), Multifunction printer: Xerox ApeosPort-IV C4470
Building 1, 4th floor (Rm1422), Multifunction printer: Xerox DocuCentre-III C5500
Building 1, 3rd floor (Rm1310), Multifunction printer: Xerox ApeosPort-III C3300
Building 7, 3rd floor (Rm7304), Multifunction printer: Xerox DocuCentre-IV C3370
- To connect printers to your PC or laptop, visit How to Connect to Printer page.
- KIAS operates high-performing parallel clusters that can be used in Linux environment and computation servers for Maple, Matlab, and Mathematica. You need to create an account to access the program. To apply for an account, refer to the Computer Account Application page.
- KIAS provides the following software programs for members and visitors:
Hangul 2002, Hangul 2003, Hangul 2007 Window XP Professionals, Office 2002, Office 2003, Office 2007 Common Utility Virus vaccine program, Altools
For computational software such as Mathematica, Maple, Matlab & various compilers, you need to get an account for computational servers. Visit Computer Account Application page.
Illegal software downloads are strictly prohibited in office PCs at KIAS. For more questions, please contact ext. 3806 or .
- Copy and fax machines are available at Rm 1310(Bldg. 1), Rm 1422 (Bldg. 1), and Rm 7304 (Bldg. 7). For further assistance,
- please contact ext. 3806 or .
updated on 2012-08-03