- The School of Mathematics accepts applications for Project Research Fellow positions until August 3, 2021 for the following research fields.
- Research Area 1: Algebraic Geometry, with focus on Algebraic surfaces with small invariants
- Research Area 2: Analysis and PDEs, with focus on Nonlinear hyperbolic partial differential equations
- The contract period of each position may be adjusted according to the project/program conditions.
- Applicants should apply through KIAS Job Recruitment Website from July 21, 2021 to August 3, 2021 (23:59, GMT +9) for full consideration. They are asked to submit a curriculum vitae, a list of publications, and a research plan, and arrange for three letters of recommendation to be submitted directly by the referees.
- All documents should be prepared in English (with the exception of reference letters), and KIAS Professors should not be included among the referees. All documents including reference letters should be submitted by deadline, and if any of a certain applicant’s required documents is missing or incomplete, the applicant’s materials may not be evaluated. Only the documents listed above will be considered in the evaluation process.